Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

40 hours of training needed for this year


At the end of the training session yesterday, we were told that we need to clock in 40 hours of training in a year.

40 hours, at least 20 needs to be Accounting related. I don't want to go for more Accounting classes anymore. Spare me please.

Anyway, had already put my name down for 2 courses in June and August. That will take care of at least 16 hours. There were a couple of courses taken at the start of the year that will be taken into consideration too. So perhaps I can just scraped through the 40 hours this year.

Need to seriously think about going for classes next year.

Joelle was so cute yesterday. She just woke up after I had my dinner and after seeing me, she just don't want anyone else to carry her. It must be me but I was having my shower and there she was crying away, waiting for me to carry her. Naughty girl. Mum had actually came to hurry me twice because she was crying and won't stop. I came out and carried her and noticed that her eyes are still teary but she seems happy to see me and let me carry her and actually didn't fuss about needing to be walked about. She likes to be carried and walked around the house but she just let me carry her and sit there, reading the papers.

No new pictures at the moment. Will post when I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home