Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Meeting that never happened


Had actually scheduled a meeting at 4pm, that is right about now for a short discussion on workflow with another group of accountants.

All of them had accepted included my supervisor as he needs to understand how the booking of entries will affect us downstream.

However, except for my sup, another person and myself, two other participants didn't turn up and didn't bother to tell me that they are not turning up. I went hunting for them and learnt that they are in another meeting and won't be out till 5pm.

My supervisor was okay about it but passed the comment, "Why did they accept the invitation to the meeting if they are not going to turn up for it?"

Yup, beats me.... should pose this question to them instead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home