Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Salsaaaaaa.........


My company is starting a salsa class. Taught by one of the employees to the rest of us.

Our secretary got a few of us to join the group and my supervisor was pulled into the class, he was on leave for two days.

The email sent out was very diplomatic... saying that due to popular demand, my supervisor, Greg's name was submitted.

He sent us a reply from home as....... "As I understand it, that involves me watching you girls dancing, and not actually participating...I hope you all have fun :-).
Remind me to book you all into something when you're on leave too."


As it turns out, we don't have enough guys for the class. Some of us girls may have to learn the moves meant for the guys.

Class is still not confirm as yet so it may just be cancel due to not enough participation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home