Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Off to Ipoh


It is really not that good to be sitting in front of your boss. I can't blog as and when I like, can't message other people as freely as before, can't just check things on the net that openly and a lot more.

I miss my little cubicle. Absolute privacy to do my stuff, play my music and just let the silence get to me at times.

Work had been busy most days now. Got more things to do and more to come in the coming months according to my boss. A lot of project work are lined up for the whole group but with the promise of a Beijing trip in the next six or eight months, I think it is worth it.

Anyway, I'll be off to Ipoh tomorrow and Friday. Back over the weekend. Time for a short break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home