Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, June 12, 2006

I dreamt of him again.....


I dreamt of him again after a long time. The last time was about 2 or 3 years ago when I last dreamt of him.

Last night, I deamt that he was hugging me and I was asleep. I couldn't see his face clearly in all the dreams.

This time, he told me that he will not leave me, that he loved me, he was kissing me when I drew away and told him that he is too late. In the last dream before this, we were hugging each other when he asked me if I knew what I was doing. I replied that I don't know and I don't care.

My feelings then was that so long as we were together, I don't care what will happen. But I think he feels otherwise and he may have left me. I have not dreamt of hims since then.

I was wondering this morning when I am on my way to work if he is someone from perhaps one of my past lives? I felt that we were very much in love but something/someone is preventing us from being together.

Could it have been a Romeo and Juliet story from the past? I wonder....

Edited on June 13: James was asking me last night who is this dream lover is... but like I say, I can't even see his face, how will I know who he is, even if I know who he is, He is too late.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home