Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ipoh...


Have not wrote about the last Ipoh trip.

As we went and join a mini tour this time, we went to a chocolate factory/shop to get chocs at a much lower price and there are quite a few unique tastes that they carry. Like the one that I got, the filling is coconut coated with white chocolate.

Visited a leather factory and there are many branded leather goods there like Pierre Cardin, Balmain etc but no LVs. They make pieces that are one-off?? that means if you see that design there, that is the only one, they don't make copies of it. Mum was feeling one of the larger travelling bag, the leather is very soft and there is a lock on it but it cost at least RM 1,300. Too expensive and she told me not to bring card on this trip so I was like can see, can touch but cannot buy because I have only RM 200 with me. Why only RM 200? Because mum was saying that this is a short trip so don't need to bring too much cash.

Regret, regret, regret because I can't buy more chocolates, more titbits at the pasar malam and other little shops that the tour brought us too.

Anyway as she say, it is only a short trip so I will look forward to my Genting trip next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home