Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Joelle's first tooth


Mum told me that Joelle is cutting her first tooth soon.

I felt her gums and sure enough, could feel the edge of the tooth pushing against the gum. No wonder she is getting cranky these days.

She is also starting to leopard crawl, using her arms and legs to move forward. Sometimes, I will move the toy just beyond her reach to that she work to reach it. Good exercise and she falls asleep faster when she is tired from all the exercise.

Will post her photos, lifting up her arms and legs as if she is free falling = parachuting. I call her the parachute girl when she does that, lifting up her arms and legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home