Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup... Korea won.... I'm happy


Korea won the match last night against Togo and was I happy.

Reason : My very first virgin bet on the World Cup matches.

As I have absolutely no idea on how to place the bet, I went up to the counter and told the lady that I want to place the bet that Korea win. Just that.... Korea win, I don't care by how many goals or whatnots, just win. Paid $5 for it and saw that if Korea were to win, my payout will be $8.75.

Last night, I was even more vocal than James when they miss a goal. I was miserable when Togo scored a goal. When they had a draw, I was cheering for Korea to score another goal, just one more goal because all it matters to me is that they win.

I can go collect my payout tonight...hahahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home