Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend...


Went over to J.B. to celebrate James' birthday on Saturday.

Firstly, went to his favourite place for breakfast. They serve yong tou foo with chee cheong fun. Unique way to eat, right???

After which, we went to Tebrau City for a spot of shopping. Bought books at Popular and was surprise to find that I can use my Singapore card in Malaysia to get discount. Got 2 new knitting books and James got one for himself. He wrapped all the books up last night. So good....

Went to Pizza Hut for lunch and got to try out the new Cheesy Bits or Cheesy Bites, anyway, it is their newest pizza range. Rather ok for me.

Went over to Holiday Inn for a haircut for him and a wash & blow for me and the kids... The kids love it as they get to have their heads massage during the hair wash.

Had seafood dinner before we head back to Singapore before the jam starts.

I know that James had a good time there....As he gets to eat his favourite seafood...

Sunday, went down to Ikea to get new book shelves and other stuff and there goes our $$$. Sigh, the trouble with too many books is that you always have to find a place to store them and when the place on the bookshelf runs out, it is time to get another bigger bookshelf.

Will spend this weekend fixing up the new bookshelf before my trip to Beijing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home