Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Good Weekend....


Had a good weekend this week despite the fact that I had to pay a hefty fine for Jasper's library books on Saturday.

The knitted piece that I am doing for Jasper is coming along fine, just one more sleeve and I am done. Can fully concentrate on Cheryl's top by then.

Went for dinner with James' parents and Emily's family on Saturday. Learnt that my
mother-in-law went to Bangkok for a short trip again. 2nd time in the last 2 months she had been there.

Sunday, brought the kids to Safra Mt Faber for a swim. Joelle likes getting into the water and starts to kick about once she is seated in her baby float. The rain ended our swim early and we decided to go over to Jack's place to get my hair done. Met Mabel and Cindy over at Jack's place where we went to get our hair done. The two ladies are in a hurry as one needs to go rush off to see Cabaret and the other wants to go to the gym.

Popped over to Giant to get Joelle's stuff, she finishes her milk powder in less than a week or so.
Wandered over to Kiddy Palace and bought more stuff for her, a green bikini..... I do believe that she will look cute in that.

Got 2 sets of those robots for Cheryl and Jasper to fix up. Just for fun and to let them try their hands on how difficult it could be to fix those little pieces together to get a finished piece.

In all a pretty good weekend for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home