Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Busy with Training and in the midst of changing supervisor again...


It had been a while since I last updated but too busy with training and doing SOX requirements for my work area and I am getting a new supervisor.... all within these two months.

Thinking that end of July, it will be a slow week for me but nnnoooooo......

I have got training last week and this week during different days which means that I have to go to another building just for training.

Blogger won't let me load more than 1 pix at a time and so the Genting - Day 2 took so long to get out. Now, I can't find my folder in my thumbdrive..... I think James did something to it... (He may be reading this in a while...so Dear, what happen to that Genting trip folder??)

Went for a colleague's farewell lunch this afternoon. It had been a while since we had a farewell lunch or dinner. More of these events may be coming in the months to come.... just dreading when more of us resigns or gets retrenched which is the worse case scenerio.

More Indians colleagues were here for the training during last week and this week. All of them new employees. It doesn't pay to work your butt off for the company because the minute they decide to reduce cost, we are the first to go and all the work is being pushed to China and India. Please don't forget that we are the ones you train when you first set up the office here but after we get the business up and running for so many years, just to cut cost, we are getting redeploy or if we can't get redeployed, we are given retrenchment benefits and a goodbye....

My thoughts are all jumbled up as it is the end of another day and I am still at work. Waiting for 7pm so that I can drive my dad's weekend car home. Out of the house before the sunrise and back home way after the sunsets... I am so tired this morning that I am seriously think of just taking a day off just to sleep but there is the farewell lunch so I have to come to work... Everything had been planned already, don't want to have to make another appointment with the leaving colleague just for another lunch.

Ooohhhh... 6.30am already, another half an hour to go and I am out of the office....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home