Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shi**y day at work


I absolutely hate this month's closing.....

It is not that it is difficult or whatnot but I am dependent on others to close my system and that someone just can't be bothered/don't want to/whatever his attitude is absolutely refuse to give me the report early.

I received an email from HQ commenting that one of my facilities are not closed as yet and a "gentle" reminder that it is due. Forwarded this email to the person in charge of giving me the report and his supervisor last night.

This morning I went to ask him when can I have the report and he told me before 3.30pm.

I waited till 3.45 before I went to ask him how is it going and he say "soon soon."

4.30pm, his reply is "It is coming along nicely.'

5.30pm, it was "In a moment."

WHAT THE HELL......

His timing is even more elastic than a Chinese wedding dinner.

It is only at 6.05pm that his email came in.

As usual, there is missing infomation in his file. Need to call him to clarify. NVM, ask him which part of the report I am suppose to look at as he included a lot of unnecessary details. Was told that I am suppose to look at the first and second part but in the end his information is WRONG again.

After I am done and ran a check to see if there are any errors, a hugh error is staring at my face... 1.8M error.

Call him again, double check on which part of the report is he capitalising this month. He started to get defensive and say that he don't know how my system works. Told him that he don't need to know how it works, just tell me which are the items that he is shifting from one account to the other and it turn out that it is actually the 2nd and 3d portion of the report.

DAMN DAMN DAMN...... can't you have just told me that in the first place????? I have told him time and again what I need but he just can't get it into his O*&#$&*^%

I have to go reverse all the entries that I have passed just to correct your stupid error.

Now I am still in the office cleaning up the mess that he had created and he had gone home already. I wonder what is it going to be like when he is back in India and I need to clarify things with him.

Looking on the bright side, perhaps this kind of stress will make me lose weigh faster...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home