Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pictures from Genting Trip - Day 2


More pictures when we were in the Outdoor Theme Park...

First stop.... Grand Prix driving.... Cheryl absolutely love it... James and Amy went driving around the track.




I stayed back to look after Joelle, she had fallen asleep in her stroller and Jasper can't participate due to his height...

After which we went to Dinosaurland...

Jasper taking photo with his favourite toy ... Dinosaur...

Cheryl and Jasper with the RIDE - Corkscrew in the background.... It is one of those scary rides that Cheryl had said that she WILL NOT try...


Cheryl and Amy with First World as their backdrop.....

The long, long wait to play Spinner... In the seats, waiting for take off....




And away they went...




After Spinner, it was on to the Bumboat, if I am not mistaken. Another long wait for the ride...




I was looking after Joelle as she had fallen asleep.




The fun begins with the boats bumming into each other...




On to the Ferris wheel ride and Casourol ride and Bumper Car....





Blogger does not allow me to post more than one pix at a time so I have decided to cut short this post and do another post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home