Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just waiting for tomorrow and the weekend...


Dreaded getting up this morning because the bed was so comfortable. Snuggling under the blankets to keep warm, make me just want to sleep till noon today.

Unfortunately, it is closing as usual at the start of the month and tomorrow is a holiday. So it is off to work no matter what.

Just left with one more book to close and I am done for one of my system but there is another set of new stuff that I am learning from my colleague. Today is the due date for that report and I am still blogging away. But it is lunch time now so in a sense, it is my personal time till 12.30pm.

Checking and rechecking the figures to ensure that there are no surprises when we are ready to close either this evening or tomorrow morning. Yes, tomorrow morning, if we don't manage to close our books this evening, either my supervisor or myself will have to close it tomorrow.

Have decided that we are going into JB for shopping and most importantly, dinner.... Dear's favourite seafood is the main focus for dinner on Saturday night. It is his birthday treat for himself.

Still got no idea what to get for him....Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home