Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mindless rantings...


Was having a chat with my colleague the other day and we were talking about one of our ex-colleague.

It had been ages since she last called us and she never join us for any outings so far this year. In fact we were thinking if she is still in Singapore or currently out of the country.

Don't you feel funny when these so-called "friends" only remember you when they need help or when they want to just talk to someone, then they "remember" that they have you as a friend? I believe that we are disposable to them, in this case we should treat them as disposable too. Why treat them as friends when to them you are dispensable???

I know I may not be making sense because I have been trying to make sense of a grief that I am seeing in my report. Having a headache now because I have been trying to get the accountants to check why the grief had not been resolved. Been in the office since before 7 this morning and started writing and am still writing it now during my lunch time.

Need to attend another teleconference and web meeting at 12.30. Have called into the teleconference to listen in and view the slides on the net. The wonders of technology...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home