Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Rainy Monday and a tailgating Honda car....


It started to rain just before I got into the car this morning. By the time I got to the CTE, the traffic is not moving that fast as all vehicles are driving cautiously due to the rain. The rain stopped once I exited the tunnel and hit AYE.

There was this Honda car who tailgated me, I only noticed it when I was checking my rear mirror that this car seems to have appeared out of nowhere and was really near my rear, I couldn't even see his headlights. But as I was driving within the speed limit, I decide not cave in to his pressure and let him pass. These are the drivers who just because their car's engine are better and faster, doesn't mean that you can be a bully on the road, tailgating people and pressuring other to give way to you. He finally couldn't tolerate me not giving way to him and move to the left just to cut in front of me, I am fine with that but do you know that the car in front of me wasn't driving that fast in the first place??? So what if you are driving a Honda car, SDD 8800L..... How fast do you think you can go on the expressway here?? You cut all the way to the right just to cut all the way to the left to exit out to Clementi Road, are you trying to show off that your car's got a more powerful engine and could cut through the lanes effortlessly??

A few of the cars actually pulled to the left and let him pass through but have you given a thought that you are actually encouraging him that his behaviour is correct, that if he keeps the pressure up, someone will just give way to him, have you thought of the fact that if you can't give way and need to brake all of a sudden, he would have hit your rear, because he is tailgating you and pressuring you to let him pass?

Men and their fast cars.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home