Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Cheongsam


Finally got my cheongsam this evening. After Pam and Karen had got theirs, I am starting to feel the pressure that I can't get mine in time because there is still the alterations that needs to be made to the cheongsam before it fits nicely.

It must be my lucky day that I got the one for me on my first visit there. Kat had gone there twice and still have not got hers. Finally she went to a tailor to get hers made. We got the shorter ones, just above our knees and she made a long one as she is rather tall...

Anyway, with just 3 weeks to go before D&D, everyone is in a "get the dress" kind of mood. "What are you wearing that night?" is the normal conversation starter these days.

Both Karen and Pam had send theirs back for more alterations. Hopefully I won't need to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home