Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

.. $$ .... Cheongsam ...


Finally got my Cheongsam this evening. Choosed it last Friday and send for some minor alterations, got it this evening. Not too bad, may post pics of D&D later showing all of us wearing the cheongsams. Hahaha...

On a lighter note, a girlfriend of mine showed me a program that allows me to win a bet by placing $$ on 2 bookmarkers. Even if one side loses, you will make back the lose from the winning side... but youwill only make enough profit if you have a lot of capital to start with.. for me, placing small bets, I am winning but it is only a few dollars at a time if I can get a good win.

Tired, going to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home