Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy, Busy...


Been busy with work and projects with completion deadline like in the mid of October. If your rating are based on when you are able to complete your projects, I really need to start closing them, putting a conclusion to the findings that I have found and a couple of recommendations will be good.

Recently, there is a opening over in the other team and my new Supervisor was telling me to give it a try. "No harm trying... if you get it, you will be moving up one grade easily" he was saying, but I also need a steep learning curve as there are a couple of things I have not been doing in the new workscope. The other gal is moving over to one of the divisions in Marketing in early November so they need someone in by mid-October.

Went over to chat with the supervisor about the jobscope and it seems interesting but I know there are quite a few other people interested in the position too.

Will just have to wait for the news on who had got the position in early October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home