Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

No seats....


Took the MRT to work today and when I was waiting for the train this morning, a middle aged uncle and auntie was standing over at the other side of the door, waiting like me.

When the train arrived, the uncle really can move, I tell you.. away he went and sat at the first available seat that he spotted. The auntie, whom I think is his wife, just stand next to me near the door and looked at him.

Even coming out early in the morning, there is seldom seats nowadays as I find that there are a lot of people leaving their homes early to go to work too.

Got off at Outram and was walking over to the lift to go to ground level when I rounded the corner and nearly got knocked over by a student who was rushing out of the lift, running away trying to get to the NEL platform, I suppose, he screamed and I too nearly screamed when he nearly knocked into me.

The cab I took this morning must be a new driver as he told me that he didn't know how to exit Jln Boon Lay from the AYE. Told him that I will direct him and guess what, from after Jurong Town Hall Road exit, he just kept to the left, must be worried that I won't give him enough notice when to exit. Was rather vexed by the time we are reaching office that I told him to just let me alight outside instead of going into the building. I rather walked the rest of the way than to sit in his cab. I can sort of sensed his dissatisfaction about having to drive all the way up to Boon Lay. But hey, I am paying the fare, not taking a free ride, you know.

Listening to a meeting right now, about how the company perform last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home