Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, November 24, 2006


Just had a breakfast chat with one of my male colleague. He is a funny guy with a lot of funny ideas/theories.

The moment he sat down for breakfast, he asked me what do I think about the phase “人死不能复生”, so the first thing that came to my mind as “what done is done, there is no turning back” and told him that this is what I thought about this phase.

He then told me that if in a movie trailer, Person A says this to Person B, and Person B draws a gun and shoots Person A, it should be a blockbuster. I looked at him and asked if there is such a movie trailer, he stopped for a while and said “No, but I am thinking about it.”

I asked him if he is trying to be a scriptwriter and he told me that he had actually sort of written a novel but it is incomplete but he did complete several short stories and one was even printed in the Philippines when he was younger.

I have to admire him for being able to write stories and getting them published.

Attending a teleconference now, listening and blogging at the same time seems to be rather easy. Anyway, as this is the Phase II deployment of a system, it is a repetition of what we had heard before. Done deal to them, just letting us know what they have done and there won’t be any input from us that they will consider. So in a sense this is a
one-way kind of communication. “We tell you what you can do, don’t tell us what you need the system to do for you”. Basically, there is no point in listening but there is this thing called “for show only”. Just show up for the talk and listen to what they allow us to do.


Going for lunch soon....Yummy....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home