Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Week of April 23


See, I somehow managed to recap from March to April in one sitting...

Nothing much happen this week except that I had joined a new 6 Sigma project with my teamleader... But to me this is a fun project as I get to learn more about some future projections....

I can't believe it but the 4D booth near my place had 2 winning tickets for Toto this week, Monday and Thursday. I am so going to queue up for next Monday's Toto from this booth. On Monday it is a Group 1 Strike and on Thursday it is a Group 2 Strike...

Went to buy Meiji products after lunch on Friday. Got quite a lot of snakes/candies at one shot.

Will have a good time eating them this weekend......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home